XL Events have designed and facilitated more than 600 Perth team building activities over the past few years, and we love doing it because Perth team building activities are so rewarding for us to manage.
Our Perth team were busy with multiple team building activities during the mining and resource boom, and we saw a real transition over that period from ‘get to know each other’ activities, right through to formal strategic and planning team building activities. The real upside during the boom was that we were able to test and improve our team building content, delivery and offerings in real time, and process improve our range of team building activities in Perth as a result.
Since the mining and resource boom has slowed, our focus at XL has been on fine-tuning our Perth team building activity offerings to ensure they stay relevant, innovative and meet the demand and requirements from our clients.
This includes designing a number of new cutting-edge team experiences and facilitation techniques to ensure a unique experience for all participants, as well as partnering with a number of great non-profits to bring a new charitable team building focus.
There are a lot of well-known charities in Western Australia and some not so well known yet non-profits where we more focus. With that, XL Events have launched a number of great outcomes based team building activities in Perth designed to align organisations culture and strategic focus to the needs of the community and those less fortunate.
These new Perth team building activities are unique to WA and support Western Australians in need.
- The Mystery Bus – Board the Mystery Bus from your office for a day of teamwork, kindness and giving back where its most needed in the community. Tailored volunteering days anywhere in WA.
- Community Kitchen – Imagine the feeling of satisfaction of working together as a team to design a menu, prepare nutritious meals and cook hot well-balanced dishes to then be distributed immediately to people living rough!
- Community Fundraiser – bringing the team together to design a fundraising platform and then initiating a fundraiser to support your organisations nominated charity or cause.
- Helping Hands – more than just a team building activity, this philanthropic program sees participants assemble prosthetic hands for landmine victims in the developing world. Powerful stuff!
- The Bike Factory – one of our most popular Perth team building activities combines a focused emotional encounter and learning opportunity for a powerful experience for all involved.
Team activities don’t have to be about chasing each other around the city, or outwitting and outplaying other teams. team building activities in Perth should have a real impact and be designed to promote workplace maximum engagement and participation, with a focus on not just the team, but also on what the team can achieve together. If your organisation has a cause it supports and would like to discuss how to integrate your next team building day with that cause, why not give our team a call and let us assist with making your next Team Day the best ever!
Give the team a call on 0412379233 or submit an online enquiry and we will contact you the same day.