Staff Christmas Party Ideas for 2016
If you are looking to something different than just getting the staff together for some drinks and finger food, why not try one of the many fun team activities on offer this year.
If you are still deciding on a venue or wondering what experience you should consider for your team, why not give our team a call for some ideas and inspiration. Our team can definitely save you time with some great suggestions, tips and recommendations to make your job easier! Staff Christmas ideas come very easy to us as its what we do every day, design new and dynamic corporate experiences.
We know some of the best and most affordable locations and venues around Australia, and not just in the capital cities, our team are familiar with venues in many regional locations around the country.
Check out some of our most popular end of year events...
Festive Feasts - Want to do more than just drink and eat great food? Have you considered a festive cooking team building challenge where your staff plan, prepare and cook their own gourmet festive feast? This was one of our most popular Sydney team building activities last year, and is again proving popular in 2016. Great food, great fun & a night to remember!
Out & About - If you want to get the staff out and about for some fun and celebration, consider a tailored Amazing Race to the North Pole, where teams locate and complete festive challenges at some iconic venues and locations in your city. Hilarious fun as teams enjoy wine tasting, mince pie making, beer brewing, and turkey rolling across the city on the way to the 'North Pole' for a great big party. One of our most popular team building activities in Melbourne last December!
We specialise in tailoring great festive themed race packages to promote MAXIMUM FUN!
Giving back to those less fortunate - December can be a tough time for many people, especially those living rough, and for many young children across the country. Why not give your end of year celebration some meaning and incorporate a charitable focus to align your companies goals with the communities needs. If you are looking for some feel good Christmas staff party ideas, a charity team building activity with an emotional encounter is a very popular option for the team. Package it up with some great food and drinks, making it an event that has maximum impact on everyone, seeing 2016 out with a 'feel good' BANG!
Christmas Shindigs - If you are just looking for some casual drinks, gourmet food and some music to farewell 2016 with your team, you can still make it a night to remember with some entertainment or activities to engage the team. Dates still available, be quick!
Our most popular staff Christmas activities include:
- Synergy Sailing - The ultimate celebration on board your own yacht. Loads of fun from casual party cruising, or settle an office rivalry with a fun competitive festive regatta!
- The Amazing Race to the North Pole - The original Amazing Race with a festive flair! Add some Wine tasting, fund raising, turkey rolling, mince pies, & big fat bragging rights!
- The Bike Factory - Celebrate with your staff with some champagne whilst building and wrapping bikes for disadvantaged kids - the ultimate kids gift! Engaging & FUN!
- Community Kitchen Hugely rewarding Christmas cooking challenge - making and distributing meals for the less fortunate and those living rough on the streets
- MasterChef Festive Feast - Engage the team & feast on gourmet festive delights... The ultimate team reward with great wine, cold beer and yummy food - mmmmm!
- The Toy Factory A feel good activity assembling and wrapping toys for kids less fortunate. Making sure more kids get to enjoy Christmas - touching & maximum impact!
Click Here for all our Fun team building activities (and put a festive spin on them )
XL Events - Putting the festive flair on team building activities Sydney, team building activities Melbourne, team building activities Brisbane, team building activities Perth and Team building Darwin.
Loads of fun, maximum engagement, and a great way to celebrate 2016.